To Let 12 (P8) DUKES COURT, Dukes Court, Portland Road, Hucknall, Nottingham, NG15 7UX
- £550 per calendar month
- Vacant posession
- Council tax band B
- Town house
- 2 bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off-street parking
- Private/own garden
Finer details to help you decide...
- Downstairs WC
- Close to local amenities
- On bus route to city
- Easy access to major roads
- No DSS
- Pets negotiable
- Children ok
- No smoking
- Deposit £700
Access through front door leads to small hallway area and access downstairs toilet with wash basin and radiator
Good sized lounge and then through to the kitchen.
Fitted with a range of fitted wall and floor units, oven, hob and extractor, possible space for a small table and chairs, double glazed window to front and central heating radiator. The kitchen has space for tall white fridge freezer and a washing machine. Vinyl tiled laminated floorings.
This kitchen also has a double glazed french doors which leads to the back garden. No white goods included.
Stairs leading to;
Fitted with a white 3 piece suite, chrome fittings including shower over bath, part tiled walls and ladder style central heating radiator and toilet. Vinyl tiled laminated floorings.
Larger than a single room and will fit a double bed and double wardrobe.
Is a large double room with built in triple wardrobe. Also in this second bedroom, theres a closet/airing cupboard.
The house has neutral beige carpets throughout.
There is also a good attic space.
All windows are double-glazed.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts and are non-refundable.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees or check out our terms and pricing our website. Please note the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
FEES - non-refundable.
All rentals are subject to a non-refundable administration fee which includes your credit check & all cost relating to the tenant. Extra non-refundable fee is applicable if a guarantor is required. The only extra charges to rent & deposit would be an extra deposit, should the rental allow pets. This is to be determined by the landlord and type of pets/risk at the time. Prices are available on our website http://www.homematch.me.uk